Born and raised in this beautiful coastal city, Ray White Wollongong’s principal Fady Saad brings an intimate understanding of the region’s blue-ribbon lifestyle to his approach as one of the Ray White Network’s most successful selling agents. His sterling reputation for integrity, honesty, and trustworthiness is built on a foundation of genuine passion for the Illawarra and his local community; he currently ranks as the group’s top-performing Regional Principal in NSW.
Richly informed by his fifteen years in the real estate industry, Fady’s enthusiasm for its daily challenges is best expressed in his resolute work ethic, superior negotiation skills, respectful interpersonal communication style, and six-star commitment to client care. Pairing advertising innovation with up-to-the-minute knowledge of property trends, he is dedicated to providing a comprehensive service for those looking to invest or sell throughout Wollongong and its surrounding areas.
Fady is motivated by nothing less than achieving the best possible outcomes for every one of his clients. Constantly refining his expertise with ongoing professional training and development, he ensures that each contact with a new or existing vendor is an opportunity to raise the benchmark in quality of service, advice, and results.
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Wollongong
- 2019/2020 - Top Selling Principals - Settled Commission - No. 17
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Top 10 Regional Principals Settled Commission - No. 9
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (AUS)
- 2016/2017 - Top 10 Regional Principals - Settled Commission - No. 2
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS) And 1 earlier award