Sold by Aaron Brightwell
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Totally remodelled to create an exceptional, contemporary residence, this family home has been intuitively renovated with a striking flowing layout and a prized north to rear aspect. Occupying a prized position in one of the Illawarra's premier lakeside suburbs this property is perfect for the first home buyer, downsizer, investor or Sydneysider looking for a coastal change.
- Living area flowing from the eatery onto alfresco living space
- Stone finished kitchen, tiled splashback, quality appliances
- Three generous bedrooms, all appointed with built-in robes
- Timber floors, Plantation Shutters, fresh paint and downlights
- Extra large single lock up garage
- Magnificent large yard for the kids plus single lock-up garage
- Just moments to Oak Flats shopping village or Shellharbour Square
- Just a short stroll to Lake Illawarra, parks, cafes and local schools
- Easy access from South Coast to Sydney via nearby freeways
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.