Sold by Simon Micallef
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Enjoying a sun drenched north east aspect, this spacious 3 bedroom home provides a fantastic opportunity for the growing family & is situated in a prime yet convenient location handy to Corrimal shopping centre & station.
The tastefully renovated residence is well positioned to maximise an ocean view and escarpment backdrop.
With handy rear lane access to the property the block may also suit granny flat, dual occupancy or shedding possibilities, adding further value (STCA) in the future.
A large rear covered entertainment deck doubles as a second living/dining area & overlooks the backyard, perfect for childs play or just soak up the mountain view sunsets in the evening. Additionally the garden bbq area provides an ideal al fresco dining experience & is a real focal point of the private back yard.
Yes, this solid brick & tile home is full of charm and superbly convenient, with schools, parks and transport only footsteps away with easy access to beaches & the distributor.
- Landscaped garden with an fully fenced yard and a covered alfresco entertaining deck
- Recently painted throughout with generous proportions and fresh interiors
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two Rejuvenated bathrooms & good sized laundry
- Generous sized bedrooms with 2 x built in's & water views
- Light filled north aspect lounge and dining rooms
- Air conditioned & insulated throughout
- Utility room with pantry option
- Double garage with workshop and additional off street parking
This could well be the opportunity you have been waiting for, so book your inspection today & secure your dream home by Christmas.
Contact: Rodney Stone on 0431821949 or email@example.com
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.