Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Talk about location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This superb Torrens Title Duplex offers a spacious design with future potential as the family grows. With a prime Cordeaux Heights address & northern aspect to the rear, the home is drenched with natural light & exudes that essence of ambience one desires in a home.
As far as convenience is concerned, you wont find better with public school, playing field & playground directly across the road, transport, pre-school & private schooling nearby plus shopping precinct only 150 metres away.
* Solid Brick & Tile Construction
* 3 bedrooms (2 x built in robes)
* Three way bathroom, vanity & toilet
* Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
* Gas cooking, heating and hot water plus security alarm
* Rear balcony (Overlooking backyard)
* Internal laundry & good under building storage
* Freshly painted throughout
* Gym area plus potential under building rumpus possibility
* Parking at front & back with gated rear access to block
* Easy maintenance child and pet friendly rear yard
This well established award winning locale speaks for itself & with excellent interlinking community walkways & modern infrastructure throughout the suburb; this is certainly a premier neighbourhood to raise the family.
An Idyllic location for young families or retirees wishing to downsize and with easy access to the Freeway for Sydney commuters, this property would be perfect home or investment for any astute buyer.
Contact:- Rodney Stone 0431821949 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
300.7m² / 0.07 acres
2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.